We trust you are all doing well. Due to the current situation in Australia of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Lightning Mobility wishes to advise our clients on certain measures we are taking to ensure we can get through this in a safe and timely way and to stop further spreading of the virus.
Our number one priority is safety and we acknowledge that for many of us the clients that we work with on a day to day basis are in the high-risk population when it comes to catching this virus.
At this time we are still doing equipment trials and appointments.
- We ask you not to request/ book appointments where the client, their family / carer, or the therapist are showing any flu-like symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever, shortness of breath)
- We will not proceed with any appointment where the client, their family / carer, or the therapist have been in known contact with anyone that has these symptoms or the virus.
- As part of our Coronavirus Company Policy and Duty of Care to our Employees in providing a safe place of work, we will be consulting with you about you and your clients health when booking an appointment.
Prior to Appointments:
- Should you or your clients condition deteriorate and flu like symptoms appear we appreciate you notifying us to cancel & reschedule the appointment.
- All our facilities (showroom, workshop, offices, in-field appointments) are now a "hand-shake free zone".
- Our staff are empowered to make the decision whether to go ahead with a appointment if they suspect the risk of infection.
- All staff in field-based roles are following our Coronavirus Company Policy and are being provided with alcohol based sanitising gel, masks and disinfectant wipes for use before, during and after all appointments.
We are still available to provide you with support when needed over the phone, email or web (Skype, video call etc.) At this time, we have only suspended planned educational events until further advice from the Australian Government.
Supply of Goods:
We are currently not experiencing any delays with our supply chain, and we are still able to receive and distribute orders. However this may change over the next few weeks. As soon as know about delays in the supply of any of our products due to the virus, we will let you know asap
Naturally this is an evolving situation, and its times like this where we need to support our community as best we can and as an industry exhibit these strengths. We will continue to monitor this situation very carefully to ensure continuity of our service, and the wellbeing of staff & clients.
For the most up-to-date information on coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Australian Government Department of Health shorturl.at/JNTZ0 Or call 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.