Lightning Mobility has joined the Astris PME family as of the 1st of September 2021!
This means we will now be Astris PME Canberra branch!
We are still committed to providing the same great level of service and care as always by our willing staff, but with the extra support and equipment from the Astris PME range!
Lightning Mobility has been on a long journey since 1992 when it was first established. Since then the business has steadily grown, gaining a reputation for outstanding extensive product knowledge and customer service in the Canberra region. We have been able to help more than 5000 clients over the past 30 years and supply nearly 2000 customised products over the last 12 months!
Rod Aussel and family would like to take this opportunity to send out a massive thank you to all of our highly valued clients and OT’s for being part of the Lightning Mobility journey and helping us get to where we are today.
So, as a new door opens, we would like to extend a warm invite to you all to come and join us on our exciting new Astris PME journey. We are definitely looking forward to being able to continue our working relationship with each of you as we expand.
An exciting new world class facility is underway. Until we transition we will operate from 9 Aurora Avenue in Queanbeyan. Until then, its business as usual with the same dedicated team and commitment to customer service.
What this means for you?
- It will give you greater access to a much larger product range than ever before! Including the same products that were available through Lightning Mobility PLUS the full range from Astris PME.
- We will have greater scope for trials at our new showroom, using therapy rooms, which means several trials can take place at one time.
- More consultants conducting trials/appointments = more appointment availability.
- Same caring and dedicated staff.
- Plus many more opportunities to arise...
Head on over to the Astris PME website and check out the vast range of products that you will have access to:
Visit Astris PME Website